The Anarchy of King Stephen
These are the out-of-game policies that apply to The Anarchy of King Stephen campaign. They exist to help ensure a smooth and pleasant play experience for all players, including the Narrator. While the table is an open game, violations of these policies may result in the offender not being invited back.
- Players are expected to be polite and respectful of other people’s personal space and property.
- Players are also expected to be respectful of the other players.
- Some attention to personal hygiene is required.
- Because space is limited, laptops are not permitted at the game table. Paper character sheets will be provided and hard copies of relevant books are encouraged. Tablets and smart phones are allowed so long as they remain unobtrusive.
- Electronic die rollers are not allowed. Ample dice will be provided if you do not own your own.
- All dice must be rolled in full view of the DM. Dice that fall to the floor or land crooked are out of play; dice that strike solid objects but land with a clear face up are in play.
- The DM will hold all character sheets between sessions.
- The game is an open table — all are welcome and encouraged to bring interested friends. Attend as you are able; notice of any absence is appreciated but not required.
- Players are not required to participate on the Obsidian Portal site. However, those who choose to post an adventure log within 7 days of the end of a given session will receive a 5% XP boost for the session.